Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Zazzle Special Days Categories

I just finished a list of all the "special days" categories on Zazzle. While I doubt many people find their way to this section of the tree, it can be a good place to add things you don't know where else to put since there's also not a lot of products listed there.  I wanted to have all the "Special Days" in one place for easy reference.  You can use the search function in your browser to find days that fit your products.  I can see a lot of people using categories like "Pet Day" or "Aviation Week."    I suspect I will be using the "Flower Day" and "Texas Day"  categories a lot!    And it seems this would be a great place to get ideas too.  Wouldn't it be fun to make some designs for "Eat What You Want Day" or "Answer Your Cat's Question Day?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment